Secure | Design | Build
Security is increasingly becoming a critical aspect of design, civil engineering and property development.
New for 2017, Secure | Design | Build was a closed-door half-day workshop exploring how security can become more integrated at the design stage of major projects.
This conference was specifically designed for architects, designers, project managers, developers, system integrators and installers.
Secure | Design | Build wass essential for the following professionals
- Project Managers
- Civil Engineers
- Civil Planners
- Project Planning Consultants
- Facility Security Consultants
Topics covered included:
- Desiging to reduce crime
- Maximising security for new buildings
- How to future proof building security
- Smart Buildings
- Integrating physical with cyber security
- International case-studies